481 University Condos
A mixed-use residential landmark at 481 University Ave.
The newly designed tower will complement the development’s heritage podium by blending the old with the new. Soaring tall at 55-storeys, this new construction will catalyze the revitalization taking place at the intersection of Dundas and University.
481 University condos is a 55-storey condo and office complex designed by B+H Architects. This mixed-use tower of stunning beauty has a total of 748 luxurious residential units. There will also be a suave office space in the complex. The structure is to be sleek and contemporary in its appearance, an eye-catching construction rising above the busy downtown.
481 University Condos are located at 481 University Avenue, the heart of downtown Toronto. The condos are close to many subway stations, eateries, universities and parks such as the Ryerson University, University of Toronto-St. George Campus, Queen’s Park and Toronto City Hall.
- Walk Score 99 out of 100, Walker’s Paradise.
- Transit Score 100 out of 100, Rider’s Paradise, World-class public transportation.
- Steps to St Patrick – TTC Subway Station.
- Steps to Toronto City Hall, OCAD University, Eaton Center.
- Steps to Mount Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, etc.
- Close to University of Toronto and Ryerson University.
Living at 481 University condominium residences gives you all sorts of choice when it comes to getting around. Luxury condos are something that is rare in this central upscale vicinity with a perfect 100/100 Walk Score, be just moments to the Toronto Eaton Centre Shopping Mall, Yonge-Dundas Square, Ed Mirvish Theatre and much more, Located nearby major hospitals including Toronto General, Sick Kids and Princess Margaret, Located nearby both University of Toronto and Ryerson University, Quick access to the Financial District & luxury shopping in Yorkville. Perfect 100/100 Transit Score, Steps to the Osgoode and St. Patrick Subway Line. Top location, desirable amenities, conveniences and superb transit access make 481 University condos an ideal investment.
481 University Avenue Stats
- Mixed-use development featuring residential, retail, and commercial.
- Estimated construction costed at $250M.
- Preservation and renewal of integrated 9- and 10-storey heritage buildings.
- Five levels of below-grade parking.
- Future connection to the PATH – downtown Toronto’s underground path system.
481 University Condos VIP Registration
Davpart Inc. is a full service real estate investment and property management company established in 1993. The Head Office is based out of Toronto, Ontario. Starting initially with three Industrial buildings, Davpart now has a mixed portfolio of over ninety Industrial, Office, Retail and Residential projects concentrated in Ontario and the U.S.