55 Mercer is a new high-rise condo development by CentreCourt Developments. Major intersection is at King Street West and Spadina Avenue in Downtown Toronto. This perfect location is located in the middle of Toronto’s Entertainment District which is next to Fashion District.
No.55 Mercer Condos is a short walk to reach notable Toronto attractions like Roy Thomson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, and TIFF Bell Lightbox. No.55 Mercer Condos is also conveniently located just north of the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, and Ripley’s Aquarium.
Despite No.55 Mercer Condos being in the heart of downtown, residents are not secluded to a concrete jungle. In a short walk or trip on the TTC subway, No.55 Mercer Condos become connected with nature at Clarence Square, David Pecaut Square by Roy Thomson Hall, Northern Linear Park, and much more. No.55 Mercer Condos is also a short trip away from Toronto’s stunning Harbour Front with endless boardwalks and paths to travel.
Project Name: No.55 Mercer Condos
Building Type: Condominiums
Address: King st w & Spadina ave
Developer: CentreCourt Developments
Construction Status: Preconstruction
Architect(s): IBI Group
No.55 Mercer Condos Highlights
- Premium Luxury Condominium
- Less than 15 minutes walk to two subway stations, St.Andrews and Union
- 20 minutes streetcar ride to Spadina station
- Toronto Pearson International Airport is just 45 minutes away by UP Express
- Close to best restaurants, bars and attractions in Downtown Toronto
- Steps away to the Rogers Centre, CN Tower and the Toronto Convention Centre
- Located in Entertainment District in Toronto
- Next to the Fashion District and Chinatown
- Surrounded by fine dining, banks, grocery stores and more!
- Just 5 minutes walk from Roy Thomson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, City Hall
- Short walk from University of Toronto, OCAD and Ryerson University
- Only 15 minutes walk from the Harbourfront
Centercourt is a real estate company focused on the development of high-rise residential communities located near major amenities, rapid transit networks and employment areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Centercourt is a fully integrated organization that operates across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction and customer care. Centercourt is one of the most active high-rise developers in the GTA and they currently have 15 high-rise residential projects in various stages of development, collectively representing over 7,000 homes and over $3.5 billion dollars of development value. Their vision is to be the premier high-rise residential developer in the GTA by holding ourselves to the highest standards of excellence and constantly exceeding the expectations of our customers.