forma condo floor plans.It is easy to rent a house in Canada. Before leaving the country, most people are worried about the local rental situation, that is, how to rent a house quickly in Canada?Please Visit: forma condo floor plans to Get Your VVIP Registration Today!
Apartment is an ordinary apartment building, usually a building has three to five floors, about a dozen families. The interior includes one bedroom, or two three bedrooms. When renting, you should see clearly what the rent includes, and then choose the house according to your own situation.
House is a single house, and Townhouse is a row house. This kind of house generally has multiple bedrooms, and the rent is paid according to the size of the bedroom, and there are generally simple bed cabinets inside the bedroom. In general, the kitchen, living room and bathroom are shared, and they cook their own meals and take care of their own food, clothing, housing and transportation.
Condo is a luxury hotel-style apartment building. The general swimming pool and fitness facilities in this kind of apartment building are very complete, and the security, electricity and other systems are also very good, so the property fee will also be high. The interior of the room should be exquisitely decorated and geographically located.
The rent for Apartment is between $650 and $1000 (a reference for the province of NB). The cheaper one may be that there is no furniture, and the one with higher rent may include water, electricity, heating, furniture and so on.
Rents vary widely in different cities in Canada. for example, in Montreal, a three-bedroom apartment generally costs no less than C $350 a month. It is no less than C $650 in Vancouver. In Toronto, the terms will not be less than C $500. .
Water and electricity: there is a difference between renting a house with and without furniture. Of course, the rent of a house with furniture is more expensive. Generally speaking, the rent includes water, electricity, gas and winter heating, cooking stoves and refrigerators, and perhaps even parking spaces and washing machines.
Deposit: when you often sign a contract, you have to pay two months’ rent (including an one-month deposit). The rent is usually calculated on a monthly basis and paid at the beginning of each month (or at the end of last month).
1. The rental advertisements in newspapers and magazines apply to friends who have come to Canada. It can be found in free newspaper and magazine boxes in places such as stations, shopping centers, and so on.
2. Billboards, etc., some apartment buildings will put up a sign or put up a sign in front of the house, saying that the house is for rent “ForRent” and has a telephone number, just call to see the house directly.
3. Just like in China, the most convenient way to rent a house is to find it on the Internet.
1. In the process of looking for a house, it is generally free, do not pay any intermediary fees, etc., if you are asked to pay any fees before signing the rental contract, it should be deceptive.
two。. Before signing the rental contract, it is best to go to the house to check in person to make sure everything is all right. Such as stoves, sockets, refrigerators, faucets, lamps and lanterns are working properly; whether sewers are leaking and whether there are bedbugs. Check the room carefully to see if there is any damage before you move in. it is best to take pictures and get evidence so that the landlord can repair it.
3. Contracts are generally calculated on an annual basis, at least for 8 months, that is to say, they have to be rented for at least one year. Some are calculated on a monthly basis. Chinese homeowners in many parts of Canada do not need to sign leases. The advantage of not signing a lease is that you can stay for a short time and move out at any time, as long as you notify the landlord before leaving.
4. If you find a satisfactory house, you can sign the rental contract. It is popular here that house and condo usually sign a contract with the landlord, while apartment usually signs a contract with you by the head of the apartment building management company.
Before signing the contract, please read the terms carefully, this contract is to protect your rental rights and interests, with legal benefits. The rental contract generally includes: the name and contact information of both parties, the address of the house, the amount of rent, the time limit for rent, the time for paying rent (usually the 1st of each month), the authority and obligations of both parties, and so on. NewBrunswick province has a unified rental contract form, which can be downloaded from NewBrunswick Service’s official website: http://www.snb.ca/RTT-TLL/E/RTT-TLL_E.asp, this organization is also where you protect your rights and interests in the process of renting. Please put it away.
To rent a house in Canada, it is generally necessary to deposit a month’s or half-month’s rent to compensate the tenant for the damage caused to the room during the rental process, so as to avoid delaying the rent and so on. Remember to ask for a receipt when you pay the deposit. There is usually nothing wrong with the room when you move out, and the deposit will be returned with a receipt.
5. When paying the rent, please remember to Receipt and keep it properly, first, to keep the evidence, and second, to declare and refund the tax in the future.
6. The Canadian government stipulates that the house should have a room temperature of 20C in winter. If it is too cold, you have the right to ask the landlord to improve it. Or the tenant can move out without contract restrictions. In addition, unless there is a necessary emergency, the landlord cannot break into the tenant’s room under any other excuse. If he wants to enter the room you rent, he should give 24 to 72 hours’ written notice or ask for your consent.
8. Landlords do not have the right to raise rents at will. According to government regulations, landlords are generally not allowed to raise rents until 12 months after the tenants have rented them, and they are required to inform the tenants 90 days in advance.
9. When the contract expires, if you do not want to renew the contract, you should notify the landlord at least one to two months in advance. If you want to stay, you should renew the lease. If the landlord is not satisfied with the tenant and has a good reason, he may notify the tenant in writing to move out 20 days in advance, or give the tenant a change of expiration of 7 to 14 days.
If the landlord has any other reason to ask the tenant to move out when the contract expires, he must notify the tenant 60 days in advance. If the house needs to be repaired or altered, the tenant must be notified 4 months in advance. When you are ready to move, you must check the lease carefully before you give notice to the landlord.
Generally speaking, if the lease has not expired at the time of moving, the tenant should also pay the landlord’s rent. If the rent is paid once a month, the notice of withdrawal should be given to the landlord in writing at least one month before the move.