KEELEY CONDOS INTRODUCTION
The Keeley is a condominium residence defined by refreshingly contemporary architecture, open spaces and the pleasure of your own Parkyard – Downsview Park in your front yard and a network of ravines in the back.
KEELEY CONDOS HIGHLIGHTS
– Minutes Drive to Hwy 401, Hwy 400
– Very close to Yorkdale shopping mall
– Close to Yorkdale subway station
– Step to all major 5 banks,friendly neighbor.
– Step to Supermarket, drugstore and library
– 15+ km of ravine trails steps from your backyard
– 2.7 km of walking trails in Downsview Park
– 45 acres of designated forest in Downsview Park
– 5 kms or less to 10 Public Elementary
– Schools, 3 Middle Schools, and 4 Secondary
– Schools, as well as 6 Catholic Schools
– 25 minutes to York University on the TTC or by bike
– 8 minute bike ride or 10 minute bus ride to
– Downsview Park GO and TTC Stations
– 5 minute drive to Hwy 401
– 5 minute drive to Humber River Hospital
– 10 minute drive to Hwy 400
– 10 minute drive or TTC ride to
– Yorkdale Shopping Centre
– 40 minutes to Bloor Street on the TTC
– 20 minutes to Union Station on the GO train
Located literally steps from Canada’s largest urban park, Downsview Park. It attracts visitors from all over the GTA to its’ various on-site uses, ranging from education, sports, nature, recreation & cultural events
Downsview Park offers fantastic amenities to enjoy the great outdoors with the Circuit Path Walking Trail — a paved 2.7km path looping around Downsview lake, orchard, meadow and forests, the 9-acre lake featuring walkways, fountains, stone seating areas, large shade trees, and gardens
Less than 10 minutes to Wilson Station, Downsview Park Station & Sheppard Station where you can take the Spadina Subway line north through York University to the brand new VMC extension in Vaughan or South to Downtown Toronto to Union Station
3 Minutes to Highway 401, 5 Minutes to Highway 400 & 8 Minutes to Highway 427 making traveling in around the GTA a breeze
6 Minute drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, totalling more than 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton & more
Short commute to York University & University of Guelph-Humber, when combined are home to over 55,000 students
The Keeley is being developed by an exciting team made up of TAS & Teeple Architects (who have partnered before on Kingston&Co Condos) with a promise that each suite is meticulously and thoughtfully designed.
Keeley Condos VIP Registration
We are developers of mixed use buildings, and entrepreneurs for the public good. We build to connect, not isolate, and fundamentally believe that connected communities lead to beautiful, more resilient cities.
Our philosophy is simple: as city builders, we have the opportunity to contribute positively to the city, and we take this position seriously. We aim to support the local economy, celebrate diverse forms of art and culture, and foster positive relationships within our neighbourhoods. In addition, our buildings are designed to minimize their environmental footprint over the course of their life cycle.