new condos richmond hill | Richmond Hill Grace Towns
Richmond Hill Grace Towns is a New Condo development by Grand Grace Developments located at Yonge St and Jefferson Side Rd, Richmond Hill.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Richmond Hill Grace Towns According to Condo trend
1. Yonge Street – This major artery runs straight through the city of Richmond Hill and Richmond Hill Grace Towns are conveniently situated just steps away from Yonge Street. Residents will be mere minutes away from some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. CondoTrend notes that the area is home to local and brand name dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Green Space – Richmond Hill is home to some of the most scenic nature trails, lush parks, and conservation areas, and Richmond Hill Grace Towns are centrally located to plenty of green space for residents to enjoy and explore. The Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve will lead residents right to over 175 hectares of natural space within the Oak Ridges Moraine where they can hike, bike, and ski. Nearby parks include Lake Wilcox Park, Moraine Park, William Bond Park, and Ozark Park. CondoTrend states that Summit Golf and Country Club is located close by, perfect for avid golf enthusiasts.
3. Highway Access – Residents of Richmond Hill Grace Towns will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area, allowing them to commute and travel seamlessly throughout York Region and the GTA. Highway 404 is situated nearby and motorists will be able to connect quickly to other major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 7, 407, and the 401. CondoTrend indicates that residents will be able to drive into downtown Toronto via the Don Valley Parkway in just over half an hour, making it a great choice for commuters.
4. Family Friendly – The area surrounding Richmond Hill Grace Towns is home to many top-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools, making the city of Richmond Hill the perfect choice for families to settle down, call home, and raise their children. CondoTrend indicates that residents will have access to nearby community centres, recreational activities, public libraries, and local medical centres.
5. Transit Options – York Region Transit and VIVA bus routes service the area surrounding Richmond Hill Grace Towns with routes located just mere steps away from home. Residents will be quickly transported throughout the city, connecting them to nearby schools, amenities, and employment hubs. Nearby major transit terminals including Gormley GO Station are also easily accessible. CondoTrend notes that commuters can travel into Union Station in downtown Toronto via public transit in just 80 minutes.