New townhomes toronto . How to choose and buy townhouses? Single-family villa independent courtyard, is a strong privacy of independent housing, townhouse is composed of three or more units, is a unified graphic design and independent portal.
What are townhouses and single-family villas?
- A single-family villa is a separate courtyard with an independent space on it and a private garden below. It is an independent house with strong privacy, which shows that it belongs to an independent space before and after going up and down, and there are generally green spaces and courtyards around the house. It has the characteristics of strong privacy, high market price, positioning high-end quality and so on.
two。. Townhouse, one day there is land, each family has its own courtyard, with one or two parking spaces and a basement. It is composed of three or more unit houses, a row of two to four floors connected together, each unit sharing an exterior wall, with a unified graphic design and a separate portal.
- Townhouses pay more attention to the project location, as far as possible, green, water, traffic is more convenient. The price is lower and is tailor-made for the middle and upper middle class and the newly rich. Huxing design is rich and avant-garde, with characteristics.
Second, what are the principles for the purchase of townhouses?
- Good landscape: when choosing villas, you can choose villas in the suburbs, suburbs or cities according to the buyer’s own character and hobbies.
two。. Accessibility: mainly refers to traffic problems.
- Matching: generally speaking, it is best to have relatively perfect commercial, educational and medical services in the vicinity of the villa.
- Comfort: when furnishing, or furnishing Western-style furniture or Chinese-style furniture, there should be enough space for those who like to taste tea or coffee, at least leave the corresponding space in the living room to arrange.
- Privacy: townhouses and stacked villas, should pay attention to the design of windows and other matters.