How’s vincent condo vaughan? Is it false propaganda? Vincent Condominiums is a new condo development by Rosehaven Homes , Townwood Homes and Guglietti Brothers Investments currently in preconstruction at 2851 Highway 7, Vaughan.
Vincent Condominiums Details
Building Type: Condo
Selling Status: Registration
Sales Start: Summer 2021
Construction Status: Preconstruction
Builder(s): Rosehaven Homes , Townwood Homes and Guglietti Brothers Investments
Marketing Company: Impact North
Sales Company: In2ition
Vincent Condominiums Summary
A New Energy.
A New Subway.
A New Destination.
The Vincent is changing the VMC!
Vincent is coming to Hwy.7 near Jane, towering over the energy of the emerging Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, picture striking architectural design with hotel-inspired lifestyle experiences. Stylishly sophisticated. Thoughtfully comforting. The Vincent is distinctly, and distinctively, yours.
VINCENT IS COMING TO HWY. 7 NEAR JANE, TOWERING OVER THE ENERGY OF THE EMERGING VAUGHAN METROPOLITAN CENTRE. PICTURE STRIKING ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN WITH HOTEL-INSPIRED LIFESTYLE EXPERIENCES. STYLISHLY SOPHISTICATED. THOUGHTFULLY COMFORTING. THE VINCENT IS DISTINCTLY, AND DISTINCTIVELY, YOURS.
Vincent Condos is a New Condo development by Rosehaven Homes Limited located at Hwy 7 & Maplecrete Rd, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Vincent Condos According to CondoNow
- Transit Options – Living outside of the big city does not mean you won’t have access to great public transportation options. Vincent Condos is located just mere minutes away from the extended TTC subway line and Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Transit Hub. Residents will have easy access to YRT bus services just steps away from home. Zum and TTC transit services are easily accessible just minutes away. CondoNow indicates that commuters can take the subway South into Union Station in just under an hour.
- Highway Access – Vaughan is a highly connected city located just North of Toronto surrounded by major central Ontario thoroughfares, allowing motorists to seamlessly travel throughout the region and quickly access Toronto and other GTA cities. Nearby Highways include Highway 7, 407, and 400. CondoNow states that residents looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core by driving can do so in just over half an hour.
- Lifestyle Amenities – Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is a quickly developing area of the city, becoming home to new residential, corporate, and retail offerings and is now considered to be the heart of the city’s downtown core. Residents of Vincent Condos will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities and necessities right at their fingertips including big city dining, shopping, and entertainment options close to home, no need to leave the city! CondoNow notes that nearby major amenities and attractions include Canada’s Wonderland, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, IKEA, and Colossus Vaughan Cinemas.
- Educational Institutions – The city of Vaughan is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public elementary and secondary schools. Along with some prestigious early learning centres and private schools, Vincent Condos is a great choice for families with children of any age. CondoNow acknowledges that post-secondary students can also easily access York University and Seneca at York campuses within minutes by taking the subway.
- Experienced Developers – With many years of experience in the real estate industry sitting between these two developers, Townwood Homes and Rosehaven Homes, homebuyers can feel confident that they will be investing in homes that are built with durability, longevity and style in mind.