festival condos menkes.Canadian “real estate certificate” big unveiled! Anyone who has seen the property certificate or land deed in China and Canada knows that this document is very different between the two countries.Please Visit: festival condos menkes to Get Your VVIP Registration Today!
China’s real estate certificate basically can not see your loan to buy a house details or subprime mortgage and so on. The Canadian real estate property certificate can be said to be all-inclusive, if any interested parties feel that their interests can or need to be protected from the relevant real estate, they can quickly register on the target housing property certificate through legitimate channels.
Canada is very different from China in this respect. For example, if you want to sell your Canadian real estate and just show the original property certificate to any interested party or government, the significance of this act is very limited. Experienced people will only extract the above nine-digit number (parcel identifier) and then do their own property rights investigation. Because you may not believe: the Canadian real estate certificate is always “renewed”! The information it covers is very comprehensive. The original Canadian property certificate only reflects the results of the property rights survey at a certain point in time. Any benefit that has the right of way, the right of use, the mortgage, the creditor’s rights and so on in the target property will appear in the property right certificate (property rights survey Title Search).
In Canada, property rights survey (Title Search) is of great significance! Standard sales contracts will require the seller to provide the buyer with clear property rights cleartitle; without any debts and disputes. Therefore, at the beginning of the intention of the real estate transaction, the real estate broker, as the agent of the buyer and seller, will especially take the protection of the interests of the buyer as the primary premise to investigate the property rights of the target real estate and screen and analyze the projects that will affect the interests of the future homeowners. For this reason, you should not be surprised if the results of a property certificate or property rights survey have five or six pages. The following is a simple analysis of the common items in the local property rights certificate or property rights survey, so that you can have a preliminary understanding.
1. Covenants:covenant means promise, agreement, contract, etc. When it appears in the real estate, it may mean that the house was established at the beginning of construction, such as an agreement with the municipal government that the house will not be used for a certain purpose or not to build some commercial facilities, or an agreement between the two duplex in the neighborhood that the shape of the house will always maintain their original shape, and so on.
2. Easements: generally speaking, it means that there is a part of the road in front of the house, the neighbor and so on have the right of way. For example, there is a park or beach next to your house, but the park or other parts of the beach are closed, and other neighbors can enjoy the park or beach only through a section of the road in front of your house. At this time, there is likely to be such an Easement on your real estate property rights. You cannot say No when neighborhood traffic.
3. Right of way: this is a more detailed right of way, such as water and electricity companies to lay maintenance pipes in the property, and so on, will be registered like this:
4. Equitable charge: if this content appears on the house property right certificate, the house or the building where it is located usually has an agreement with the municipal government at the time of development, allowing the municipal government, especially for the streets around the house, to charge a certain fee, and so on. For example, there are many buildings in the old port of Montreal that used to belong to heritage and were later converted into residential buildings. The Montreal municipal government charged a certain fee during the reconstruction, especially the streets involved in the real estate do not rule out the possibility of continuing to charge fees in the future. The property certificates of these buildings will appear with the following words:
The above are registered rights and interests in order to maintain the property agreement or legal normal use, these rights and interests will “survive” in the property rights for a long time, and have a binding effect on all future homeowners, as long as you follow, there is no need to worry too much.
1. Liens: it means that there are arrears on this property. When the house transaction was completed, the government had household tax, and if this was not paid, there would be a lien; apartment with property arrears, and the property company reminded the landlord that it failed, and the property company could also register a lien on the property.
If the new house developer owes material fees, employee wages, etc., the injured party can also register a lien; on the property. These liens must be removed before the housing transaction is completed, especially to protect the interests of the buyer, because many arrears go with the house rather than the seller.
2. Encroachments: generally, it means that a part of the target house infringes upon the territory of the neighbor’s house, generally speaking, for independent houses, we can easily see the legal disputes implied in it, so we need to resolve the transaction before we conclude the deal.
3. Judgment: this is the most important thing to pay attention to. If there is a dispute with a third party on behalf of the owner or property and submitted to the court, such as the owner has a debt dispute with another party involving the house, or the owner has a marriage lawsuit involving the house, and so on. The buyer must note that whenever such words are found in the property rights investigation, the seller must remove them immediately, or promise to remove them immediately.
In a matrimonial lawsuit, if the parties to the marriage have a dispute over the allocation of the property and have been submitted to the court, it will appear on the property in the following form: Certificateof Pending Litigation (CPL).
4. Financial charges: this usually reflects the current owner of the house or the sale of household property as a mortgage, there are several loans, such as insufficient funds when buying a house, need to use a house mortgage, 50% of the house price, and so on; for example, to live to a certain time, the family is in urgent need of a large amount of money and need to use this house mortgage to apply for a second loan, if you are looking for a different loan bank at this time, there will be two loans on the house property certificate. These are the information that can be obtained from the property rights survey, and the seller needs to promise to pay off and clear from the house property certificate in the housing transaction.