Bravo festival condos review. Notarization process of Canadian real estate power of attorney. People in Canada, do not have time to return to China to deal with the property, it is very simple, issue a Canadian personal power of attorney, notarization certification on it.Please Visit: Bravo festival condos review to Get Your VVIP Registration Today!
Sorted out several certification tips to help you solve various domestic issues remotely. Mr. Li studied in Canada in his early years and worked in Canada, but there are few opportunities to return home later. He has an idle property in China and wants to sell or rent it. Because of his job and other reasons, he cannot go back to China in person. I would like to entrust relatives and friends in China to help with it. I learned that as long as I provide a power of attorney for Canadian housing and carry out embassy certification, I can entrust my relatives and friends at home to help with it. What is the specific procedure?
Because the Canadian housing power of attorney non-governmental document is a civil document drafted by oneself, it requires the parties to draft a housing power of attorney based on the facts, as well as the specific purpose of use, and the specific matters of authorization, and after it has been drafted, it can be certified by the Canadian embassy.
Information required for notarization of Canadian housing power of attorney embassy notarization:
1. Scanning copy of Canadian housing power of attorney.
2. Scanning copy of the applicant’s valid passport.
3. Application form for notarization.
Canadian housing power of attorney embassy notarization certification process:
1. First, entrust a local international notary lawyer in Canada to notarize the documents.
2. The notarized documents will be sent to the Canadian provincial government for authentication.
3. Finally, it is sent to the Chinese Embassy in Canada for embassy certification.