IN.DE CONDOS VVIP SALES
Please Call or Text Shan Feng @ 647-981-3689 For Details.
* Please prepare Cheques & Photo ID.
LIMITED TIME VVIP INCENTIVES:
👌 One Time Assignment Right, Reduced Administration Charge of $2,500 + HST.
👌 Right to Lease During Occupancy
👌 Free Blinds for Early Purchasers (Valued at $5,000)
👌 Extended Deposit Structure
💰$10,000 (Certified Cheque/Bank Draft) -Upon signing
💰Balance of 5% – 30 Days
💰5% – 90 Days
💰5% – 180 Days
💰5% – 360 Days
💰1% – Upon Occupancy
Estimated Start of Construction: September 30th, 2018
Tentative Occupancy Date: March 15th, 2021
💰Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take advantage of our Platinum VIP Pricing and enjoy some great incentives as well!
📢 Please do not hesitate to contact me at 647-981-3689 if you have any questions.
Dundas East & Jarvis
IN.DE is an artistic nod to Dundas East, a neighbourhood that’s at the cusp of a great revival. Minutes from Ryerson University, and a short walk from Dundas Square and all its sensory wonders, it’s an exciting address that has a lot to offer. A magnet for those who are open to adventure, open to new experiences.
- Walking Distance To Everything – 1 Minute Walk to Ryerson University, 3 Minute Walk From Yonge & Dundas Square, 4 Minute Walk to Dundas Subway Station, 4 Minute Walk to St Michaels Hospital, 5 Minute Walk to The Eaton Centre.
- Located steps from Ryerson University. Now that might not mean much to some but there are approximately 43,000 students with only 850 on campus – meaning a huge demand for off campus housing (or only 1/51 Ryerson Students would be able to receive on campus housing accommodations).
- Did we mention that George Brown College is a 4 Minute Commute, OCAD University is a 7 Minute Commute & the University of Toronto is an 8 Minute Commute – what does that mean? 100,000+ Students in Need of Off Campus Housing.
- Only a Ten Minute Walk to Nathan Phillips Square, City Hall, The Mattamy Athletic Centre & Loblaws.
- 15 Minutes Walk or a Five Minute drive to Toronto’s Hospital District which features Toronto General Hospital, Sick Kids Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital & Princess Margaret Hospital.
- Walk Score of 99 meaning all daily errands are within walking distance.
- Transit Score of 100 meaning there are numerous public transportation options within walking distance from the condo including both the Yonge & Bloor Subway Lines .
- A reputable developer and a name you can trust with The MENKES who will be developing the site.
In.DE Condos Registration